Melbourne IT Your "Trusted" Australian Registrar

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:17:06 +1000
Melbourne IT Your "Trusted" Australian Registrar

http://web.archive.org/web/20010126091100/www.inww.com/partners/page2.ph
p3

"We recognise that your customers are your most valuable asset and we do
not correspond with them in any direct way."

http://www.melbourneit.com.au/help/index.php?questionid=690

"I have received an official notice from Melbourne IT advising me of the
the termination of the reseller previously managing my .com.au, what do
I do now?"

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=trust

"trust
5. Reliance on something in the future; hope."

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=Lie

"lie
A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression."

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/