Re: [DNS] Melbourne IT Your "Trusted" Australian Registrar

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:34:45 +1000 (EST)
] Melbourne IT Your "Trusted" Australian Registrar
] http://web.archive.org/web/20010126091100/www.inww.com/partners/page2.ph
] p3
]
] "We recognise that your customers are your most valuable asset and we do
] not correspond with them in any direct way."

Perhaps there were some words written in invisible ink:
   ... as long as you have a reseller agreement with Melbourne IT

This is why I was asking about the costs of maintaining a reseller
agreement with Melbourne IT but not using it for your clients.
IIRC the cost of having an inactive reseller agreement is low.

Have any former resellers told us yet what Melbourne IT told
then when asked to explain itself (after escalating as far as
possible within Melb IT's complaints process or until there
is a sensible answer)?

 David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  URL: http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Linux/Unix Systems Administration Consulting/Contracting