RE: [DNS] The root of all names

From: James Gramosli <jg§clockworkstudios.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:58:51 +1100
I think the point that he is making there is about the companies that
purchase domains only with the intention to resell it at ridiculous
figures.
I for one am seriously over seeing good domains which only have a
resellers web page stating "give us your best price".

If you bought a domain for a legitimate reason and are now reselling,
fair enough.  But for those that don't care about putting a site up and
are only in it for the money, are merely greedy fools and don't deserve
the domain in the first place.

Yes its idealistic, but you have to admit it's a annoying situation when
your trying to find a good domain, only to see some fool is trying to
make money out something that he has no idea how to utilize.

James Gramosli
Clockwork Studios
W: http://www.clockworkstudios.com.au