RE: [DNS] Is this legit ? Generic Names Again! (off-line)

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:31:56 +1100
After looking around what's been happening, I reckon there's an opportunity
to register a business called
websites+domains+scam+specialprices+registry+registrar+sex+resellers+melbour
neit+auda+everythingelse Pty Ltd.  Then register a domain
www.domainsandwebsitesandregistrationsandregistryandeverythingtodowithdomain
sandwebsitesandhostingandsexjusttogetattention.com.au, which a compliant
registrar would accept as complying with naming rules.  Then throw some crap
together in Front Page 3, offer it as a shared website for j.v. or
sponsorship, complete with the latest thinking in rotating text and assorted
flashing key words.  Even better, offer sub-domains such as "domains",
"websites", "registry", and so on, just to cover all bases.

For another $50 (or perhaps equity in this new venture) you could get access
to the current registrant data so that you had a really good, up-to-date
mailing list.

I reckon that you'd be able to build the business up to - ummm, let's see

Ron Stark