FYI: A New Era for .nz Domain Name Registration

From: Karl Schaffarczyk <karl§karl.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:35:02 +1100
Hi all,

It looks like .nz is about to launch their new competitive
environment. Rather different to the auDA model in many ways.

Below is a copy of an email I was sent, owing to the fact I have a
.nz registered.

Regards
Karl
=8)

--

Proprietor
Inspired Networking                                 PO Box 132

Website Hosting (dedicated virtual server) from AUD$16.50/month!
Permanent connections from $60.50/month!
Dialup access from $1.10/hour or $24.95/month time unlimited!
Coverage: National local call coverage!

prices include GST.