FW: IMPORTANT

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.com.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:22:15 +1100
we received about 20 of these

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Daher [mailto:micheld&#167;iinet.net.au]
Sent: Friday, 24 January 2003 8:55 PM
To: Adam&#167;internetnamegroup.com
Subject: IMPORTANT

Dear atbaustralia.com.au,

If you are not the owner / director of the domain atbaustralia.com.au Please
forward this e-mail to the person who is responsible for managing the domain
name: atbaustralia.com.au.

Dear .com.au license holder,

OUR RECORDS SHOW THAT YOU DOMAIN IS COMING UP FOR RENEWAL

If you have renewed this domain name within the 90 days please ignore this
notice.

WARNING: If the license for .com.au is allowed to expire, then any
website/email services attached to this domain name will not work.

14 days after the expiry date, this domain name will be deleted from the .AU
registry.

It will later become available for registration by other applicants.

You have received this advisory notice as an invitation to renew your domain
at uregister.com.au.

If you have already paid a company a renewal, you should contact them to
confirm that the domain has been renewed for another 2 year period.

RENEWAL PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAME - $125 for 2 years. You can
renew by choosing one of the following options:

A. Go to uregister.com.au

B. Phone: 1300 302 105

C. Send a cheque to PO Box 526 Victoria Park WA 6979 stating your domain
name

D. Fax an authorization letter to 1800 004 099

E. Or Tax Invoice Method (Please fill out renewal form online as per section
A)

What is the uregister.com.au difference?

All registrations and renewals receive:

FREE Business Directory Listing

FREE Phone Bill Analysis

FREE management of domains

FREE Shopping discount number

FREE Domain advice

FREE Online Technical Support

FREE LEGAL ADVICE - (open 20-FEB)

REAL TIME Registrations*

FULL MANAGEMENT OF DOMAIN

If you have any questions about your .com.au renewal contact our friendly
sales team at support&#167;uregister.com.au or call 1300-302-105.

We would like to help you protect your domain and give you the opportunity
to win $10,000. Register any new domain or renew your domain before 31/5/03
and you go into the draw to win.

We wish you continued "On-Line Business Success"

Regards,

Support Department

Support&#167;uregister.com.au

uregister.com.au  'Your Trusted, Australian Reseller'

To find out more about our Products and Services read more at
uregister.com.au

ABN: 74 628 817 197

Trading as: Uregister.com.au

Email       : support&#167;uregister.com.au

Website     : http://www.uregister.com.au/

Your Reference: atbaustralia.com.au

This is not a tax invoice or an issue for payment. uregister.com.au updates
its website weekly to keep the public notified of business and technology
news. uregister.com.au is a 100% independent of any other resellers. Our
affiliations, partnerships, online shopping mall and discounted shopping
numbers will be issued early February. To be removed from email mailing
list. Please send email to remove&#167;uregister.com.au.