RE: [DNS] sell a domain name

From: Michael Daher <micheld§iinet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:30:32 +0800
Hi Sandra,

Sorry about the last listing. Someone hit the send key by accident :).

As for selling a domain Have a quick read of these policies and if you
still need help, you can contact me directly on 1300 302 105.

http://www.auda.org.au/docs/auda-2002-24.txt
http://www.auda.org.au/docs/auda-2002-27.txt

if you have already seen these and you need some help, you're more than
welcome to contact us.

As for your question on the towns/cities registration, I can't say I
know much on that.

Michael Daher
BSc Software Engineering (Computer Science)
uregister.com.au
Ph: 1300 302 105