Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Nicholas Bolton <nick§bottledomains.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:49:44 +1100
Vic,

By auDA definition uregister are not a .au reseller of Bottle Domains.
They have chosen not to participate in our reseller program, nor have
they agreed to our reseller terms and conditions.

If auDA requests that all registrars restrict the sale of .au domains
to this entity, then of course we will honour our registrar
responsibilities.

Nick