Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:33:40 +1100
come on Nick thats the biggest cop out I have seen, so you are going to
quietly let all the transfers just roll in over the next few weeks?

on you Nick for taking a stand against auda-consumer-alert-attractors.

once aware we have repeatedly refused to take money from these types and
if uregister were my reseller I would have given them an instant marching order.

I find it extremely disapointing that some registrars are not prepared
to take a stand against unethical behaviour and are just happy to watch
the transfers roll in.

as a certainly talk show celeb would say: shame shame shame...

Vic