Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:42:07 +0100
Quoting Deus Ex Machina on Tuesday March 04, 2003:
| come on Nick thats the biggest cop out I have seen, so you are going to
| quietly let all the transfers just roll in over the next few weeks?

As a consumer, I can only think that any registrar facilitating dodgy
operators will have it bite them in the long run.

At the end of the day, registrar's biggest customers would be service
providers (ISPs, webhosts etc.). These customers have clue and will not
deal with people they know help bring the industry into disrepute.

kim