Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Jason Pay <jasonpay§au1.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:53:05 +1100
> >> "what about your responsibility to the misguided registrants whose
> >> transfers you are profiting?

Recently I received a pamphlet from auDA explaining how auDA manages the
.au domain space.
This pamphlet made it clear as to what and how things should be
interpreted. From what I gather, all .au domain name contacts received
this letter and if uregistrar is using the same information and sending to
the same contact then there should be very few 'misguided registrants'.

auDA has issued a warning, there has been a mail out by auDA in relation
to these practices in the industry. How many times does this issue have to
be rehashed? The onus should be on the registrant to make an informed
decision.

Jason Pay.