Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:49:25 +1100
what a load of double speak. you could just cut there access to your systems. the only way
this issue is ever going to be dealt effectively is if all registrars refuse to accept
applications from auda-consumer-alert-attractors.

we have done so, it may have limited our financial position in the short term
but in the long term everyone can only gain. so why cant you?

Vic