Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:28:59 +1100
Jason Trickey [jason&#167;trickey.name] wrote:

> I'd like to believe you Jacqui, however actions speak louder than words.
> Vic can say all he wants about his ethics - the facts as presented by
> myself prove otherwise.
>
> I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong. And yes, I'm well Jac. Thanks for
> asking.

if you have any evidence that I have personally done something wrong then post it.

some article alluding to an auda document that was copied from somewhere other
then auda by someone at enetica is not exactly evidence as to my personal ethics is it.

since you have no evidence then Ill expect an apology.

Vic