RE: [DNS] Telemarketing?

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:23:46 +0000
Assuming this is being done by their current registrar then I would consider
that enhanced customer service.  Sure it helps them maintain market share
but if you've ever lost a domain name because you didn't renew it because
your email address or postal address had changed I hardly think you'd mind
a courtesy phone call...

jon