Re: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:09:17 +1000
"Kicking up a fuss" as you put it is merely my illuminating a problem area with auDA.

Any application I make to auDA to be included on any panel is not relevant to whether a written policy or tender system is in place.

Or perhaps you may be able to point me towards an existing written procol or policy that exists and is freely available to the public.  If I am incorrect then I withdraw my submission that this situation is untenable.

Surely the matter of whether or not I make an application would be dependent upon my meeting certain tender criteria.  If so what are those criteria and when is the next tender round.

Assuming that such a protocol exists then I will then make any application for consideration as I see fit.

In the mean time if you object to my raising this as an issue for discussion what are the grounds for such an objection.

Kind regards

James Guy