Re: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: DPF <david§farrar.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:10:04 +1200
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:09:17 +1000, jamesguy
<jamesguy&#167;guyassociates.com.au> wrote:

>"Kicking up a fuss" as you put it is merely my illuminating a problem area with auDA.
>
>Any application I make to auDA to be included on any panel is not relevant to whether a written policy or tender system is in place.

I have no idea what the AUDA policy is.  I'm just going off my own
experience with several companies and organisations with selecting
lawyers. We don't do some sort of public tender - we choose lawyers
based on their reputation and experience.

DPF
--
E-mail: david&#167;farrar.com
ICQ:    29964527