Re: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:21:05 +1000
It is simply good policy and if raised as an issue for an organisation of this type it should be discussed by member.

I have proposed auDA as being a suitable organisation for a legal panel mechanism with a transparent and accountable appointment system if one does not already exist.

What are your grounds for disputing this proposal.

Kind regards

James Guy

>  --- jamesguy <jamesguy&#167;guyassociates.com.au> wrote: > The
> same issues apply to any not for profit body with a
> > public function whether it is a corporation or
> > association.  Transparency and accountability are
> > essential to the good management of these types or
> > organisaion.
>
> James,
>
> Are you saying that every CWA, every green group, every
> community organisation should put out a tender for their
> legal work?
>
> David
>
> http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Mobile
> - Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile.

> author, further information at the above URL.  (368 subscribers.)

Kind regards

James Guy

Principal
Guy & Associates