Re: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:35:36 +1000 (EST)
 --- jamesguy <jamesguy&#167;guyassociates.com.au> wrote: > It
is simply good policy and if raised as an issue for an
> organisation of this type it should be discussed by
> member.

> I have proposed auDA as being a suitable organisation for
> a legal panel mechanism with a transparent and
> accountable appointment system if one does not already
> exist.

So if I reckon my mother's branch of the CWA should have a
"transparent and accountable appointment system", then they
should have one? Come off it! It may be good policy in some
respects, but are there going to be benefits? Surely it's
up to auDA to decide within the laws for their type of
organisation.

> What are your grounds for disputing this proposal.

That your proposal is quite probably rooted in some form of
self-interest, and not that of the Australian domain space.

David