Re: RE: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:03:31 +1000
Agreed however, a comparison of the problems at cause and effect (following attempted solution) are definitely worth undertaking at first instance.  Further, some problems are different in character to other problems so require different value judgments which can be categorised as either subjective and/or objective.  What I am raising as problems are in my submission objective problems.  Any assessment should be conducted to achieve an objective solution.  And public discussion of this problem is a good way of achieving an objective solution.