RE: RE: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: Lew Cody <lew§westpages.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:07:49 +0800
Perhaps a "sublist" could be started so all this "auda
bashing/discussing/praising" can be separated from those of us who would
like to come to their PCs read a few of the latest relevant posts and then
get on with their real work (and life).

Instead of wasting an hour or more reading & deleting these posts.

I suppose I could not read them and just delete them all but then again its
like Big Brother....people hate it but still watch/read the posts just in
case there is some relevant/interesting crap (for them) buried beneath. But
like Big Brother there never is...

Some may tell me to "switch channels" but why should I, I/we were here first
reading the day to day posts before more recent "programming changes" were
made to the "Channel" and it has been bombarded with what I am sure most
would agree is non relevant posts for this list.

No doubt I will be responded to in much the same time wasting manner as
others have been responded to. But before you do why not ask auda to start a
new list...say..."bitching&#167;lists.auda.org.au" and just let the rest of us
use the list the way it was intended.

there I've said it..........

-Lew