Re: RE: [DNS] Uninhibited disclosure of auDA weakness

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:06:22 +1000
Thanks Josh

Is there an agenda issued before each board meeting and is it made public.  If so how soon before any meeting and where is it made public? Are amendments made to reflect submissions?

I looked at the site link and could not find what you were referring to.

I am interested in attending the next Board meeting as an observer.  That is possible isn't it.  Where will the meeting be held?

Kind regards

James