RE: [DNS] Upcoming Board Meeting

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:44:46 +1000

from: http://www.auda.org.au/list/dns/

" ... the DNS list is not operated by auDA, nor is it an official
communications channel of auDA. [...] We recommend if you seek comment
from auDA on particular issues in an official capacity, you use these
contact details (http://www.auda.org.au/contact/)."

There is a standing agenda item at each board meeting for "Board
correspondance".  Use the contact details here:
http://www.auda.org.au/contact/ (not the DNS list) if you wish to make a
submission.

> Further, why is the Meeting not available for the press and
> other interested individuals to attend.

I didn't say it was (or wasn't).

Ask auDA - http://www.auda.org.au/contact/

Try the auDA Search Page - http://www.auda.org.au/search/