RE: [DNS] Upcoming Board Meeting

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:07:51 +1000

[snip-snip]

> At the last one there were the following Observers:
>
> Tom Dale, NOIE
> Allan Lebusque, NOIE
>
> Why were these parties allowed to attend ...

from: http://www.auda.org.au/about/constitution.html#_Toc445827190

" ...

19.8 Observer appointed by the Commonwealth

A representative of the Commonwealth of Australia may attend any meeting
of the Board of the Company as an observer. The Company Secretary shall
give due notice of each Board meeting to the office of the Crown in
right of the Commonwealth as notified to the Company from time to time.

... "

> ... if the meeting is closed to the public?

Who said it was closed to the public?

Ask auDA - http://www.auda.org.au/contact/

> John Higgins, Hayes Knight

http://www.auda.org.au/about/minutes/agm-2002.html

" ... John Higgins and Hayes Knight are our accounting team ... "

> Derek Whitehead, Swinburne Uni

from: http://www.auda.org.au/policy/panel-newname-2002/membership.html

" ...

New Names Advisory Panel