Re: [DNS] Young Mr Guy

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:49:57 +1000
Well I am investing in the industry so that gives me a real concern as a consumer and standing as a member.

[Hmm, Interesting Raif, and I though James was just an innocent lawyer with a real concern for the industry.]

The don't resolve to sites as the are currently in the hands of my Developer Nine Lanterns and are being developed.

[Strange that most of the domain names dont resolve to sites.....]

Your point is?  :)