Re: [DNS] Young Mr Guy

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:56:23 +1000
I had made enquiries with the Melbourne Jazz festival for an ongoing program of jazz sponsorship in Melbourne.  jazz.org.au was destined for that purpose.  Should there be any developer out there interested in assisting with sponsorship that would be excellent.

Choice of business name was to be dependent on whether the joint venture was achieved.  I have the ideas and the contacts with jazz artists.  Just lack the resources.

As far as eligibility is concerned complain away it is your right just as it is my right to raise issues for discussion in this forum as I please.