RE: [DNS] RE: Young Mr Guy

From: Tech Support <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:39:16 +1000
We went through this discussion a few weeks ago!

Comes under the same place as a Reseller CAN'T register/change support
what ever under the current policy!

Only the registrant has the authority to do this. Having domain names
that you want to pass off or even having domain names that are
registered by you for someone else is as far as the last discussion went
against the policy!

Hmm some correct me if I missed the point of the to and frow we had a
few weeks back!

Regards
David Uzzell