RE: RE: RE: [DNS] Young Mr Guy

From: David Moore <moored§romtech.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:35:09 +1000
I concede the first comment you would need to know the domain name first
and then registrant details would be forth coming. I am now as curious
as you. It really pisses me of when direct contact has been made to my
customers, which would mean that somebody has had full access to the
whois data which in my opinion should be kept private after all you
wouldn't willingly give your sales data base away. So I guess I would
ask the same question how did Raif Ffawkes of a traceless yahoo.com.au
address get this info?

	Regards David Moore
	moored&#167;romtech.com.au

	Office Phone: (612) 9948 1199
	Mobile Phone: 0418 282 648 (in Australia)
	Mobile Phone: 614 18 282 648 (out side Australia)

	POSTAL ADDRESS:
	PO BOX 62
	SEAFORTH NSW 2092
	AUSTRALIA