RE: [DNS] Young Mr Guy

From: Adrian Kinderis <adriank§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:24:28 +1000
All,

Please elaborate on how it is easier now than it was two years ago to
mine the .au database.

I am extremely confident that the system has maintained and will
continue to maintain significant advantages over what existed
previously.

The integrity of the database is our primary concern... and believe me -
it is intact!

Please feel free to contact Chris Wright (CTO). He is happy to hear how
you are able to obtain any information - in fact challenges you to tell
him so.

Adrian Kinderis
MD - Sales and Marketing
Level 6, 10 Queens Rd