Bye All

From: David G Thompson <dgt§dthompson.wattle.id.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:01:59 -0700
All,

For a small period of time the Pythonesque silliness of  (Young ) Mr.
Guy's postings resulted in some mirth .... His monotonous onslaught of
naivety with respect public accountability, corporate governance, not to
mention the DNS system make undergraduate student politics look
"scintillating .... riveting" even even "essential" by comparison.

But enough is enough.

I'm with David Keegel ... leaving the list until Mr. Guy finds some
billable legal work to do and goes away. Sadly if this is the sort of
performance that he puts on for prospective clients, billable work could
be months away :-( .

I would also call upon Kim Davies to act quickly.

Bye for now

-DGT