RE: [DNS] DNS and Spam

From: Barton, Lindsay <Lindsay.Barton§noie.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:41:01 +1000
This is indeed an oversimplification, as you suspected.  It will be a very
tight exception to allow people who advertise their e-mail addresses (yellow
pages, website etc) to be approached by other businesses where the approach
relates specifically the addressees employment function.  Not a concession
to any lobby group - but we don't want to stifle legitimate e-business.

Hope this clarifies.

Lindsay Barton