Webnames

From: <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:15:02 +1000
The webnames web site is by Ares Enterprises. Visiting their site one
is confronted by a pop up box which if you bother to scroll down
offers one the opportunity to join their phone sales team as a "lead
generator". Does this mean we and our clients are now going to be
bothered by someone "young and vibrant" calling us to explain the
joys of an .id.au domain name or whatever real soon now.

cb