Re: [DNS] Re: TPP Internet August Newsletter

From: Peter Shilling <peter§tppinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:52:06 +1000
Kim,

You entered an order for an id.au domain name around the time of go
live, the domain was not registered but it left you with a valid account.

Certainly apologies for the email that you have been sent but surely
contacting us to enquire why you got this would be a first step instead
of immediately assuming that you are being spammed?

Peter