RE: [DNS] webnames catch on ...

From: John Thomson <john§hep10.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:08:49 +1000
I really don't understand the need to market another new term. I notice
ausregistry also has webname.com.au registered so why not at least point
webname to mywebname as well? Maybe register webbie before it goes for the
real simpletons who can't understand the word domain? I'd like to know how
fairfax managed to register domain when someone else got turned down a year
before them because it was generic?

John