Re: [DNS] Glue and Stuff

From: Bruce Denson <bruce§brd.com.au>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 10:04:36 +1000
Hi Tony,

Sounds like propogation delays.
Ausregistry has your domain updated to the correct new DNS servers.

The problem should correct itself - you said Thursday Justnet did the
updates.
48 hrs would normally be enough time for other DNS's to refresh - sometime
today .....

We have had problems with Telstra when a Domain has been hosted by them and
when it is moved the SOA records don't get deleted from their DNS's.
Plus Telstra have BIG Proxy caches - more delays in "refreshing" data.