RE: [DNS] Audrp and whois review

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:14:23 +1000
By, simply, going to the auDRP section of auDA's web site
(http://www.auda.org.au/policy/audrp/), clicking on the link that says
"Request for Domain Name Creation Date Form", downloading the form,
printing it, completing it and faxing it to auDA.

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au
www.auda.org.au