Re: [DNS] DNA/ Explorer registrations

From: David Uzzell <duzzell§uzzell.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:27:16 +1000
Domain Registration Services wrote:
> Yes they are active domain names and the passwords do work.
> They are .net.au registrations registered by Domain Names Australia through
> the Registrar Explorer.

Best part would be if auDA gets their lic fee for the domain name, and
then checks to see if they are a valid registration with the Business
that are ment to own them and if they turn out to be invalid they get
deleted.

They may end up giving up these silly schemes to make a quick buck if
they are BROKE! We can only hope!