RE: [DNS] James Guy is off the DNS list

From: Ian Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:53:52 +1000
> What questions? James didn't appear to have any direction. He sounded
> like he was either ambulance chasing or a disgruntled member of staff.
> How appropriate is it for him to use this list to source clients, make
> accusations and then want to be involved in the future directions of the
> organisation. Sounds like one big conflict of interest to me.  Being a
> recent subscriber of this list with out knowing the past politics, I can
> honestly say that I found these antics annoying and unproductive.
>
> Cheers
> Dave

Dave

You asked: "What questions?"

For example, see the questions below in two postings to the DNS List by James
Guy.

You said: " James didn't appear to have any direction."

I see he had at least one clear direction - to seek greater public
accountability by auDA.

We could each write separately to auDA and ask for a response to James Guy's
questions, or similar questions.

I would prefer to see a public response by auDA to the questions raised by Guy.

Regards

Ian Johnston