RE: [DNS] James Guy is off the DNS list

From: david elkin <D.Elkin§mcauley.acu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:43:08 +1000
What questions? James didn't appear to have any direction. He sounded like
he was either ambulance chasing or a disgruntled member of staff. How
appropriate is it for him to use this list to source clients, make
accusations and then want to be involved in the future directions of the
organisation. Sounds like one big conflict of interest to me.  Being a
recent subscriber of this list with out knowing the past politics, I can
honestly say that I found these antics annoying and unproductive.

Cheers
Dave

|+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
||   "bw<bw&#167;efe.com.au>"   |                                              |
||   <bw                   |           To:        "dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au" |
||                         |   <dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au>                    |
||   12/09/2003 08:59 AM   |           cc:                                |
||   Please respond to dns |           Subject:        RE: [DNS] James Guy|
||                         |   is off the DNS list                        |

If questions were answered by the auDA this would not happen,
putting your fingers in your ears doesnt help peoples concerns.

Bernard Weekes CEO
E-Commerce Australia
www.e-commerce.net.au

> Original message - 12/09/2003 08:31:46

In case anyone missed the following message from the DNS list manager,
I've re-sent it under a new Subject: