The List

From: David Uzzell <duzzell§uzzell.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:37:15 +1000
I have been on and off this list since before it was auDA list.

It has always been a discusion list out the problems with .au namespace
and what our ideas as a colective group were to solve them, asking
questions of others on how to get things sorted and to even try and get
things pushed on when it was run by the previous person who had control
of .au namespace.

Since auDA came along it has become the list about Policy discusion and
changes and the direction we think as a group .au namespace should go!

Yes I to am intrested in some of what James Guy has asked, but the way
it is being asked and the way it is being piled up one on top of the
next question without waiting for an answer or even a list discusion.

As has been stated many times by different people this is a discusion
list on DNS issues and .au namespace. Not to get answers from auDA or
soliciate customers.

I would be happy to have the things that James Guy brought up discused
on this list in a meaning full way and allowing time for each topic to
be discused.

Be it the wages of auDA staff or the Policy or the actions of some
resellers or registry or what ever. But to just have Question after
Question after Question is just crazy and does not allow time for
peoples say nor does it allow time to find out the answers to the questions.

Can we get this list back on track about DNS and .au namespace and what
we would like to see happen to people that reg 2000 .net.au names etc
etc etc.

David Uzzell