AAAA (again) was: [DNS] The List

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire§progsoc.uts.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:33:15 +1000
On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 12:37:15PM +1000, David Uzzell wrote:

[snip]

> Be it the wages of auDA staff or the Policy or the actions of some
> resellers or registry or what ever. But to just have Question after
> Question after Question is just crazy and does not allow time for
> peoples say nor does it allow time to find out the answers to the questions.

I think the problem is that this list isn't officially santioned by
auDA. So it seems that few people feel compelled to respond, even to
technical questions.

> Can we get this list back on track about DNS and .au namespace and what
> we would like to see happen to people that reg 2000 .net.au names etc
> etc etc.

What I'd like to know is if the planned outage for this Sunday at
Ausregistry will be the one that enables support for AAAA glue records.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never