Re: [DNS] List policy, etc.

From: Scott Neville <scott§teragen.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
> Trade Practices has rules about misleading and false representations,
> if you were making money out of this I would consider legal action.

and you would lose.. the policies of the list are clearly stated on the
web page, when you subscribe and at the bottom of every email posted (via
a link to the webpage).. There is nothing misleading about it - in fact I
would say that Kim has gone beyond a reasonable level of stating who runs
the list and how auDA is involved..

scott..