Re: [DNS] List policy, etc.

From: bw <bw§efe.com.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:41:50 +1000
So this is Kim's own personal list that is unrelated to the auDA and Kim can
ban people or move the list to another domain as Kim pleases, yet this list
uses the auda.org.au domain and the CEO of the auDA has answered some
questions here that are auDA business related...

so... If you move the list to another domain will you get the same number of
subscribers?

Trade Practices has rules about misleading and false representations,
if you were making money out of this I would consider legal action.

Regards,

Bernard Weekes
E-Commerce Australia
www.e-commerce.net.au