Re: [DNS] List policy, etc.

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:46:47 +0930
Hi,

Interesting Posts lately, my take on this list is this ...

The CEO of Auda is a subscriber and a participant, don't know much about the
guy but good on him. I am a nothing little ISP in the middle of nowhere, but
if I had a valid point to make on a DNS issue a decision maker in Auda may
well read it (rare indeed).

Kim runs this list, obviously enjoys it, and his hobby has obviously gained
some level of credibility with Auda, again good on him ... I hope running
the list is rewarding for him, and I see it as a valuable resource for me as
a person in the industry.

James Guy, pity he hasn't the skill to debate rather than inflame, he may or
may not have valid points, I admit to having no real idea what he was on
about.

Auda seem to sponsor a list they don't moderate, again good on them. Most
organisations wouldnt bother.

Cheers Tony