Re: [DNS] DNS

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:38:54 +1000
is that the best you can do? a little threat of "defamation and lies"?

why dont you just lay it out for public record. are you or are you not
the cause for DNA having access to whois?  did you or did you not comply with
ACCC orders? are you or are you not involved with DNA?

whats the matter cat got your tongue?

Vic Cinc
c/o
Henry Davis York