Re: [DNS] FW: johnthomson.id.au has been registered for you.

From: Nick Bolton <nick§bottledomains.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:38:14 +1000
Hi John and Kim,

John, when you rejected the domain name, it was automatically deleted
from the registry, making it available for others to register, hence
the blank WHOIS response.

Having registered a domain with Bottle Domains in the past, you were
entitled to the offer.  This was a once only offer, and as you will
attest was straight forward to reject.

Kim, "rather that Bottle had made up the fact that it has been
"registered for you"."  Bottle Domains has not engaged in any
misleading behaviour.  The name was registered, and then deleted by the
Registrant.  I think that it is advisable and fairer to all involved
that such speculation is qualified before being published.

Nick Bolton

On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 06:59 PM, John Thomson wrote:

> I got that one today, it says it may take 24 hours to become active. I
> have
> also gone to the site and rejected their offer. That is what they are
> doing,
> I didn't make it up. I didn't ask for it nor have I ever had any
> previous
> contact. That was completely out of the blue today. I registered
> thomson.id.au when the .id names came out just because my damn name is
> so
> common.
>
> John

Bests,