RE: [DNS] FW: johnthomson.id.au has been registered for you.

From: John Thomson <john§hep10.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:59:30 +1000
I got that one today, it says it may take 24 hours to become active. I have
also gone to the site and rejected their offer. That is what they are doing,
I didn't make it up. I didn't ask for it nor have I ever had any previous
contact. That was completely out of the blue today. I registered
thomson.id.au when the .id names came out just because my damn name is so
common.

John