Re: [DNS] DNS

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:37:40 +1000
Open Your Mind [mail&#167;openyourmind.info] wrote:
> Vic,
>
> Thank you for the contact details, in regards to your questions, FOR THE
> RECORD
>
>> 1.	are you or are you not the cause for DNA having access to whois?

> Definitely not, never met them, don't know who they are or where they
> are from, therefore the answer is NO.

>> 2.	did you or did you not comply with ACCC orders?
>As far as ACCC,
> the appropriate authorities in this matter are concerned, the answer is,
> however you have a different opinion, so please tell us all, as to how
> did I not comply?

I know your command of english is not as strong as a native speaker but
you left out the answer. why dont you tell us exactly what you did.
your continual refusal to elaborate would lead a reasonable person to presume that
one so determined to avoid the facts is hiding something. did you pick a book and read it?
was that it?

> Now Vic, are you going to back up your allegations, or you don't have
> the decency to elaborate and backup your lies?

you need to read english in context son. if I ask you questions
and provide a possible answer thats not an allegation.

if I had said something like, as an unrelated example,
"low life, two bit, cheap and nasty, mafioso scammer",
now that would have been an allegation and quite likely defamatory.
but since I didnt say that in reference to you that then there is no allegation nor
defamation.  hope this help you see the difference.  its called "context" maybe
your lawyer can explain the above example to you. :)

so now the tables are turned on you.

you are calling me a liar in public now that IS exactly AN ALLEGATION and DEFAMATION,
so guess who you are going to be hearing from unless I get an immediate public apology.

Vic