Re: [DNS] DNS

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:01:35 +1000
let me get this straight.

I asked you some questions, you come back with bits of out of context sentences
trying to make it look like I am defaming you.  and use these to call me a liar.

I ask you to retract your defamatory accusations.  in response you then insult
me further. and continue to refuse to retract or apologise.

let me tell you a little story.

in my first week of high school, I came up in a class against some kid
acting like he was the ants pants, we got in some verbal sparing. he threatened
me and we where all new to high school and I dint htink he looked that tough so
I thought he was bluffing, so I called his bluff. he belted the crap out of me.
turned out he was one of the toughest meanest kids in the school.
so I learned a lesson. dont call a bluff when someone is clearly not bluffing.

perhaps its a lesson you missed.

Vic