DNS

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.info>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:09:14 +1000
Vic,

I am really sick and tired of arguing with you, there is no need for
this on the DNS list, realistically this list is about industry issues
and not personal "verbal battles", so please lets end this right now,
and to ensure you are clear on where I stand, I am going to say this
once more in regards to your published comments,

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 1: "you effectively
undertook no TPA compliance education in contravention of the ACCC
order."

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 2: "you are responsible
for DNAs copy of the database"

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 3: "you have some sort
of involvement with DNA"

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 4: "would be in breach
of your ACCC orders"

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 5: "given the fact you
pop your head up at the same time. what do they say about birds?"

I stand by the above statements.

Regards
Saasha

For information about Open Your Mind, visit our homepage at
www.domainnames.com.au