DNS

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.info>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:15:04 +1000
"in my first week of high school, I came up in a class against some kid
acting like he was the ants pants, we got in some verbal sparing. he
threatened me and we where all new to high school and I dint think he
looked that tough so I thought he was bluffing, so I called his bluff.
he belted the crap out of me. turned out he was one of the toughest
meanest kids in the school. so I learned a lesson. don't call a bluff
when someone is clearly not bluffing."

That is why I feel we should stop arguing, You should take note from
this very important lesson so early in your life and don't call a bluff
when someone is clearly not bluffing.

Regards
Saasha

For information about Open Your Mind, visit our homepage at
www.domainnames.com.au